NOVAMECH - Can laser scan your existing mould tool and produce Solid CAD parts (in which ever format you may require) to 0.1mm.
This is suitable where the client has:-
- a tool is in need of replacement - call us now, we could save you thousands of dollars. We have helped a number of New Zealand companies.
- an old part without 3D CAD model or drawings.
- an existing product that has changed or been modified without documentation.
- an Object/Product that needs to be machined directly from a CAD model.
- a need to copy an existing item.
Based on 3D CAD modelling from existing component geometry, NOVAMECH has the tools and skills to capture your existing physical component and produce accurate information to reverse engineer.
The PolyWORKS V12 Modeller is a comprehensive modelling solution that enables a total interoperability between our point cloud digitising equipment - the ROMER Absolute arm and mainstream CAD platforms.Whether the solution is a polygonal model, surface model (NURBS), or Parametric native CAD solid model, NOVAMECH engineers can deliver your solution.The PolyWorks Modeller offers us the optimal process that ensures the fastest lead-time.
The process involves:-
- Firstly - Laser scanning the components to produce a Point Cloud in 3D space
- Secondly - NOVAMECH engineers process this point cloud into a Polygonal Mesh 3D Model.
- Finally - Fitting NURBS surfaces onto this mesh to provide a highly accurate 3D Model.