Each day package comes with the following:
- Scanner Tripod - Aluminum (topple proof tripod must be used when using the scanner).
- Scanner Battery Charger Unit, plus x1 extra battery.
- DSLR Canon Camera with Fish Eye Len.
- Ninja Nodal camera bracket.
- x 4 Tilt and Turn (Black & White) Targets.
- Assortment of magnetic (Black & White) Targets, plus tape.
Either the NEW Z+F 5010 instruments or the Leica HDS 6100 - each scanner comes with all equipment required to undertake a scanner project at day rate package.
Also the DPi-7 Handheld Tablet Scanner. Ideal for small plant rooms where quick measurement of the entire room is required (without a tape measure) - to approximately 10mm accuracy, unsuitable for scanning in direct sunlight.
CALL NOVAMECH TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- Firms Hiring Scanners must be trained in there operation and safe use.
- Training can be arranged on the job if practical or at NOVAMECH's office. Additional, training fees apply. Please, ask for costing on this.
- Both Machines are more than adequate for most if not all scanning projects you may like to under take. The Z+F unit is the fastest and most accurate in New Zealand for hire at the current time.
- Each machine is a Phase Based laser - which insures clean edges while scanning congested plant rooms or complex city cityscapes.
- The Leica - HDS6100 has an accuracy of 2mm (under 25m) with a scan range of 78m at 500k points per second. Recommended, scan position time 6 minutes.
- Zoller + Frohlich - Z+F5010 has an accuracy of ≤ 1mm (under 40m) with a scan range of 187.3m at 1million points per second. Recommended, scan position time 3 minutes.